So I will just keep wrestling with it. Nuff said. On to another topic.
The Stylish Blogger award. I must have done something right. Two other great bloggers sent me the award. I am not bragging….but the worst thing would be to ignore it! Which I would never do.
Maureen from Electric Revisted She has a beautiful blog with gorgeous pictures so if you have a moment, please check it out.
Cindy from Home Design Love She lives in Austin and I love how other bloggers [other than the southeast] post pictures I have not seen before.
Please visit both Maureen and Cindy.
Honestly, I can remember seeing The Stylish Blogger award flying around when I first started blogging and had like 20 followers. I secretly hoped to receive one day 🙂 To have 3 people send it to me one one week…I am totally humbled.
When I was awarded it before I really tried to send it to bloggers that had maybe just started. Even though it should not be a popularity contest……I know how much fun it is when you start getting followers and every little bit of acknowledgment helps.
So…7 more brief things about me:
1. I love a good hamburger with french fries. Yum.
2. I was born in San Antonio, Texas at Lackland Air Force Base
3. My Mom and Dad knew each other 2 weeks before getting hitched. I was born 9 months later 🙂 They were married 45 years until my Dad died.
4. I was a horrible student. Seriously all the report cards from 1st grade until 6th [when they used to write on them] say things like “Sherry would be a good student if she would come down to earth” or “Sherry needs to get her head out of the clouds”. “Sherry needs to stay focused”….I was always a dreamer. Still am.
6. My nicknames are: Sherika, Sheriky, Sherik the Freak, Freaky, and Sha Ray. Crazy huh?
7. I wish I’d had children. I have a stepson and daughter. I really really love them and feel blessed to have them in my life.
So now I am going to just send this to some other bloggers who have always been so kind to me with advice and comments. You may already know them. They may have already participated. No worries.
Emily Emily A Clark
Ally From The Right Bank
Mande Smith T Interior Design Musings
L Duncan Home To Three Duncan Boys
Kim Savvy Southern Style
Deserae Peeking Through The Sunflowers
Dayka Life and Style
Michelle A Notting Hill Who by the way ran some pictures of my work on her blog a while back.
I actually just met Dayka through her love of Scott’s. Another friend who I adore is Julie from Milk and Honey Home Good things are happening for her this year 🙂 I saw that she had just participated though. AND…Abby from A Delightful Design She helped me with my header picture and some other blogging tips in the beginning. Also a recent participator.
So there you have it. More juicy tidbits about me. I don’t think I have any secrets left.
Hope your week is going well!